1. Launch Mozilla Thunderbird
Add a new email account
2. Select “File” from the top menu bar, then “New”, then “Mail Account”
Mail Account Setup
3. Fill in your Name, email address and Password and then select “Continue”
4. Select “Manual config” from the bottom left.
5. Ensure that your settings are the same as the screen below and select “Create Account”
6. You will then be prompted with an SSL warning. Select the tick box and then select “Create Account”
7. Your Thunderbird homepage will now display and you should now be set up to send and receive mail.